This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Xbox

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: King0fWhat

King0fWhat
3 years ago#1
My old 360 was stolen while I was in the hospital so I was wondering what new hotness should I pick up with my new one tomorrow? I like shooters,RPGs, sports, and adventure games. Also is there any word on when the 720 is coming?
Women are a lot like video games, you play with them for 20 hours then trade them for another one.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#2
How long were you in the hospital for?!

We'll learn more 720 info on May 21st (that's this month in case you just woke up from a coma or something. It's also 2013. No hover-skateboards yet :(
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: MonkeyFriday

MonkeyFriday
3 years ago#3
Good, pothocket, ease him in slowly... Don't tell him about our ape overlords yet.
Member of TBWNN.

User Info: King0fWhat

King0fWhat
3 years ago#4
Lol but I was in the hospital for 3 months and I'm still doing therapy. My accident was in Dec and when I woke up from my coma I was like "Where's the zombies!!! You gotta shoot'em in the head!!!' lol
Women are a lot like video games, you play with them for 20 hours then trade them for another one.

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
3 years ago#5
lmao. Who stole it? I'd like to thank them.
Nextbox confirmed always online. Not buying.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived