This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Broken xbox+gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Broken xbox+gamestop

User Info: KulaXDiamond

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#1
Was wondering. Does gamestop count broken xboxs towards their weekly ad of $25+ extra $50 per console?

Have at least 10 360s here lol..just don't want to waste time driving to.the capital if they wont take then.

Thanks
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#2
best bet would be to call them & inquire...I wouldn't mention you have 10 of them though until you get to the store....they may even have a cap on it.
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation

User Info: DBN_Stealth

DBN_Stealth
4 years ago#3
do the towel trick, then trade it to them

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#4
SparkItUp posted...
best bet would be to call them & inquire...I wouldn't mention you have 10 of them though until you get to the store....they may even have a cap on it.

Yeah but there's 3 gamestops there. XD. Thanks
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#5
KulaXDiamond posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I believe they can still see your history on all of the computers however...especially if you are using your poweruprewards card
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#6
SparkItUp posted...
KulaXDiamond posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I believe they can still see your history on all of the computers however...especially if you are using your poweruprewards card

Hmmm maybe. There's two of us going lol.so 5 systems each...might take less and go again another day
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.

User Info: Kickboxx88

Kickboxx88
4 years ago#7
This may be shady to say, but if you can get them to work for a few minutes, you will get full trade in.

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#8
Kickboxx88 posted...
This may be shady to say, but if you can get them to work for a few minutes, you will get full trade in.

Right but the drive from my town to Springfield is about 30 minutes.
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
4 years ago#9
just do it. you could get a lot of good games. towel trick them and profit. it is a win-win. damn i am in a pissy mood tonight.
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#10
jediknight52501 posted...
just do it. you could get a lot of good games. towel trick them and profit. it is a win-win. damn i am in a pissy mood tonight.

Hmm true. I do.have a few games I.do.want
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Broken xbox+gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived