This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about a Bane video game ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How about a Bane video game ?

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
3 years ago#31
I want a freeroam game as Venom before any other villains/antiheroes get some light.

I'd say Carnage but...well...we have Prototype. That and he's overrated.
Defiance will continue to be a fantastic show as long as Julie Benz continues to wear tight pants.

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
3 years ago#32
Now a Joker game could be great, hell one of levels could almost be like the bank robbing level in Payday: The Heist.
Maybe make him just demented as hell. running around stabbing and killing people, making love to Harley, and beating Robin with a crowbar.
What a fun game
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: art_of_the_kill

art_of_the_kill
3 years ago#33
nothingbeast posted...
Just think of any Batman movie by Schumacher as part of the DC Multiverse we're free to ignore completely.

Meh. Batman: Forever was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Even if I were to watch it today, I would still think highly of it. It's campy, it's ridiculous, but it's a classic to me.

To be honest, Tim Burton's movies always felt more ridiculous to me, particularly Batman: Returns. I like them, but I'm not a big fan of their dark tone.

Batman & Robin, though? Always hated it, even as a kid.
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#34
I would play a bane game maybe as long as its not the bane from the most recent movie. Good god is he terrible thats not even bane. I would prefer a joker or dead shot game personally.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How about a Bane video game ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived