This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What would you get?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#1
Which system would you go for? - Results (37 votes)
86.49% (32 votes)
Vita
13.51% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally the thing that's appealing to me on the 360 is just the arcade games, I hate shooter games unless they are like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones style. I'm more RPG lover, arcade lover and platformer lover........with a touch of rhythm lover. Of course I love some mech games. The problem is my plug outlet is starting to get crowded. My future purchases are: PS3 (that's next), then WiiU (that's after). The other issue is time, I really am pushing it as is with my DS and 3DS games but I just like my games can't help it. The final option.......I'm unsure of. If I am correct I think all my plugs are just about used up, which one would you get? Or would you just stick with what you have with me? Time is a biggest enemy for me, I think I get like 2 whole days a week off @_@.
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#2
Or would you just stick to what I have (and getting)?
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

User Info: Garatuzo

Garatuzo
4 years ago#3
Shut up.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
4 years ago#4
The fact that you are even considering a Vita shows you need mental help.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.

User Info: Xx_King_Beef_xX

Xx_King_Beef_xX
4 years ago#5
Aside from Persona 4 Golden, I don't know why anybody would want a Vita. Just skip both the 360 and Vita and buy the PS3. That sounds like the best option for you.
I have to return some videotapes.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#6
Darkstorm16 posted...
arcade lover and platformer lover........with a touch of rhythm lover.

Xbox Live Arcade will make love to your fingers.
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#7
The Vita.........had some tempting titles -_-; can't help seeing Disgaea 3, Touch My Katamari, and Persona >.>.

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#8
Garatuzo posted...
Shut up.

nope

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#9
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Aside from Persona 4 Golden, I don't know why anybody would want a Vita. Just skip both the 360 and Vita and buy the PS3. That sounds like the best option for you.

Maybe if I have extra cash then I might consider 360..thanks

User Info: AsylumXperiment

AsylumXperiment
4 years ago#10
I you love rpg's and never owned a psp before the Vita would be a great purchase for you since it has a ton of rpg's on the psn store.
Whatever you do, don't blink.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What would you get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived