This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn, Crysis is awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Damn, Crysis is awesome

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 years ago#1
I never played it on a gaming PC, so my first Crysis game was Crysis 2. Then I got the free download ticket from getting Crysis 3. I fired it up earlier and I am liking it a ton.

Crysis IMO so far from what I've played is waaaay better than Crysis 2. It just isn't close. I like the environments more, as they are a lot more open. It seems the environments are more destructable.The combat just flows more smoothly IMO.

Really enjoying this so far. I thought Crysis 2 was a good game for shooter's standards, but overall didn't leave this lasting impression with me as a great game.
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: DI: Riptide, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni, Pandora's Tower

User Info: Avison

Avison
4 years ago#2
And can you believe they are both crap compared to the first one?
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 years ago#3
I haven't played 3 yet, but so far Crysis 2 is definitely not nearly as good as the first IMO. It just seems like they scaled back in so many areas.
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: DI: Riptide, Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni, Pandora's Tower

User Info: kyle78

kyle78
4 years ago#4
Agreed the first one is awesome, the second is okay. As for the third, I got bored and stopped playing it.
Game credits roll, and all I see is a whole lot of useless positions and titles. No wonder why they cost what they do.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#5
First one is great, second one is not so great, third one is even less great.
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#6
First one was great until about the 3/4 mark. Then it became crap.
2 was alright throughout. Haven't bothered with 3 since it looked like a quickly made cheap cash cow.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#7
The first Crysis just felt like Far Cry with a super suit to me, I like the second one better.

Plus there's a bug at the end of the first game on the hardest difficulty, the lock-on weapon fails to kill the final boss.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Shy420

Shy420
4 years ago#8
Far Cry, now that was a great game on the PC but yeah Crysis is a pretty sweet game. I did enjoy Crysis 2 except for all the aliens I would have enjoyed it much more if it was all military. Three I didn't bother with. I heard a lot of bad things about it then watched videos and determined it wasn't quite for me.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#9
I prefer Crysis with all the improvements and refinements that 2 and 3 added.

1 is a good game, the gameplay just isn't as polished as it's sequels.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
4 years ago#10
First one was great imo. 2nd was boring
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Damn, Crysis is awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived