This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have two questions about the Xbox 360. I'm considering buying one.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have two questions about the Xbox 360. I'm considering buying one.

User Info: GSPgreases

GSPgreases
4 years ago#11
HakuMan111386 posted...
GSPgreases posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
GSPgreases posted...
I think 360 is only 150 bucks now and theres plenty of cheap USED GAMES.

but the support will stop in a year of XB1 release. So i think its still worth getting if you dont have a PS3 or Wii U

Id get a Wii U just cause id save money by not getting a 360 then having to buy a new console once the support stops

XBL cost btw

What do you mean by that?

50 BUCK SUBSCRIPTION FOR GOLD. it isnt too bad but the other 2 consoles hAve free online multiplayer

So would I have to pay $50 to buy online arcade games too? If so, that's kinda crappy. :-/ Really the only games I want on 360 are for a better Skyrim, Bayonetta, and Tales of Vesperia.

No Multiplayer is what your paying for and a few perks like sales/deals on ARCADE titles & other discounts

Arcade games are the same price regardless if you have a gold or free account.Its just a game will be discounted every week and if you have gold you are eligiable for the for the discount, if you dont have gold theres no deal for you

User Info: FrozenXylophone

FrozenXylophone
4 years ago#12
HakuMan111386 posted...
GSPgreases posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
GSPgreases posted...
I think 360 is only 150 bucks now and theres plenty of cheap USED GAMES.

but the support will stop in a year of XB1 release. So i think its still worth getting if you dont have a PS3 or Wii U

Id get a Wii U just cause id save money by not getting a 360 then having to buy a new console once the support stops

XBL cost btw

What do you mean by that?

50 BUCK SUBSCRIPTION FOR GOLD. it isnt too bad but the other 2 consoles hAve free online multiplayer

So would I have to pay $50 to buy online arcade games too? If so, that's kinda crappy. :-/ Really the only games I want on 360 are for a better Skyrim, Bayonetta, and Tales of Vesperia.

you can buy without Gold, you just can't PLAY online without Gold.

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#13
Oh so I can buy without Gold? Nice. But then there are few games that I want on 360 that are better on there than PS3. I can only think of like Bayonetta and Skyrim. (of what I want)

I shouldn't have bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on PS3. I still have it sealed....hmm.
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: iloveyoshi0XO

iloveyoshi0XO
4 years ago#14
TC, do you know how to use Google?
wii FC-2012 7391 6254 2047 | 3DS FC 4339 2584 4120
PSN- uber_Gruber
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have two questions about the Xbox 360. I'm considering buying one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived