This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why do some people act like they cant wait for next gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. why do some people act like they cant wait for next gen?

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
4 years ago#1
They talk as if they are never going back to 360/PS4, but when the they here there will be no backward compatibility, they have a fit.

User Info: swatkiller546

swatkiller546
4 years ago#2
By the time the xbox one comes out I'll still be playing GTA5; Hell no I'm not unplugging my xbox360 to play &*^*% games on the xbox one.
"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a gamer, just like you."

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
4 years ago#3
swatkiller546 posted...
By the time the xbox one comes out I'll still be playing GTA5; Hell no I'm not unplugging my xbox360 to play &*^*% games on the xbox one.

im with ya brother

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
4 years ago#4
No BC doesn't bother. I have all my old consoles if I ever want to play those games. Though I don't think I've played a PS2 or Xbox game this gen at all.
GT: Code XxX

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
4 years ago#5
BC is important when you need it to be. I really wanted to be able to play the Warriors on my 360 but I can't and I have to play it on the PSX 2 emulator but it slows down in many scenes even with my good hardware.

It's rather annoying!

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#6
I personally can't wait for next-gen, because I have been ready for an improvement over graphics, capabilities, etc for the past few years.
But I will still play all my XB 360 & PS3 games.
I am not abandoning current gen in favor of next-gen.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#7
I find it a little odd they can't get some BC for the arcade games at least. Very disappointing.
I mean, they're not exactly graphically straining.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#8
Beats me. I just started playing Skies of Arcadia last night, and it had me wanting to go back a gen or two.

I miss 'gamey' games. I'm too tired to bother explaining what that term even means, but hopefully you get the idea.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: DorotimusWitik

DorotimusWitik
4 years ago#9
Dragon Nexus posted...
I find it a little odd they can't get some BC for the arcade games at least. Very disappointing.
I mean, they're not exactly graphically straining.

They aren't compiled for x86 and emulating a 3ghz PPC with multiple cores is rather difficult.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#10
DorotimusWitik posted...

They aren't compiled for x86 and emulating a 3ghz PPC with multiple cores is rather difficult.

I could do it. But I guess I'm just cool like that.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. why do some people act like they cant wait for next gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived