This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone planning on sticking with the 360 during the PS4/XBOX1 releases?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone planning on sticking with the 360 during the PS4/XBOX1 releases?

User Info: GSPgreases

GSPgreases
4 years ago#1
Plan staying with current Gen for next gen ? - Results (26 votes)
Yes, 360 /PS3 is good enough to Last awhile longer
53.85% (14 votes)
No, Time for something NEW
15.38% (4 votes)
Going Wii U
3.85% (1 votes)
Going Wii U and PS3/360
11.54% (3 votes)
Undecided right now
15.38% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Curious what is the likely ood most will stick withwhat they have now and not put out 400 bucks for a upgraded system with no games compatiable with current gen

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
4 years ago#2
I'll hold out for a year or two, I think. I got burnt with laser read issues with the original PS1 and PS2 models and then, of course, ended up with a RRoD on my 360. I'd rather they work out the kinks before I pick up next-gen hardware. Plus, by then we'll have a better idea of how each console is faring, which will help make the decision easier to make.

User Info: Bourne_Endeavor

Bourne_Endeavor
4 years ago#3
Definitely. PS3 was a giant paperweight for three years until some decent games came out and 360 was about a year or so. Not to mention I'm not loving either.
A bride?! Roughly translated, it means your life is over!
A bride is a woman that's about to be married || I think my definition is more accurate.

User Info: GSPgreases

GSPgreases
4 years ago#4
Dont be scared to leave comments on why you voted the way you did.

I picked 360 with the Wii U.

Simply because 360 has a huge back catalog i havent even gotten yet. Most multiplats will still come to 360. 360 still will have more online users than PS4/XB1. Dont see a downside until they stop making 360 games.

Wii U alongside because it is similar to a 360 power wise and once everything is free. So once MS stops supporting the 360, i will still hve a next gen console that is still gtting newe games for atleast 5 more years without having to shell out 400 bucks
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone planning on sticking with the 360 during the PS4/XBOX1 releases?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived