This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a 360 owner will you be getting the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. As a 360 owner will you be getting the Xbox One?

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#1
Getting Xbox One? - Results (1306 votes)
Yep
9.34% (122 votes)
Nope
78.25% (1022 votes)
Not sure yet
12.4% (162 votes)
This poll is now closed.
360->One?
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Renamon

Renamon
4 years ago#2
I take the practical route:

Wait to see if there are games on it I want.
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games

User Info: star_guy_100

star_guy_100
4 years ago#3
im going to say no in general, i own all 3 from this gen, but for next gen im sticking to probably just a ps4. but if they make an alan wake 2 ill buy an xb1. alan wake 2 is probably the only thing that will instantly convince me to buy one.

User Info: _Elite_Bushido_

_Elite_Bushido_
4 years ago#4
the game lineup is better than the PS4's. WAY better tbh. ill get a PS4 next year for sure but yea, X1 first
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
4 years ago#5
At this point they've lost me. I won't say it's impossible that they'll regain my business in the future, but right now I'm planning on getting a PS4 rather than an XBOne. And I haven't gotten in on the ground floor of a new Playstation generation since the original, nor do I even own a PS3.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#6
I don't support bad practices.
My Metro: Last Light Review
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/632306-metro-last-light/reviews/review-154303

User Info: AdmiralBison

AdmiralBison
4 years ago#7
Hell no.

I have all the current gen consoles and am a fan of the Xbox360, but there is no need for me to get Xbox ONE.
I have a Wii U and will get the PS4 and upgrade my PC.

MS knows exactly why some gamers like me would do this.
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?

User Info: copycat2008

copycat2008
4 years ago#8
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
the game lineup is better than the PS4's. WAY better tbh. ill get a PS4 next year for sure but yea, X1 first

Disc management restriction on xbox, and more expensive than ps4. it was game over for microsoft

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
4 years ago#9
No because I am not a prisoner nor will I be treated like a criminal in my own home because MS is to stupid and greedy to think people want an anti consumer console.

Xbox 360 is a great console but for the next gen like many other smart gamers I will likely be getting a PS4.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#10
Nope.

Alot of things about the Xbox One do not really bother me too much actually. I hardly lend or trade games, and i am almost always online. Its not a huge deal but i could live with these. The thing is Sony does not have these at all, You don't need to be online if you don't want to and i can lend and trade games and i like the option being there, i may never use them but no restrictions is better than being restricted.

The biggest thing about about it though is price. The 400 dollar tag on PS4 is something i like much more than the 500 for the Xbox One. I am already paying 400 bucks, so it will be nice to get a game with it for less.

I did love 360. I enjoy my PS3, but 360 is my system of choice and my favorite system this gen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. As a 360 owner will you be getting the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived