This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up the 360 E console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just picked up the 360 E console

User Info: zillazero

zillazero
4 years ago#1
And it's cool. I dig it. Very quiet but then again I am coming from the original model! lol...

Feels good to finally have a new model. My original console was about to go belly up again. Would have been the third time so it was time. I knew when MS announced the "E" console that i'd pick it up asap since my old one was dying. Glad I waited now.

Just transferred everything and am about to buy State of Decay!
"XBOX - Turn on PS4"

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#2
Post dimensions of system and power brick please.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: josh924

josh924
4 years ago#3
Are the eject and power buttons touch sensitive or do you have to push them like on older 360 models?
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.

User Info: Lucha_Villa

Lucha_Villa
4 years ago#4
josh924 posted...
Are the eject and power buttons touch sensitive or do you have to push them like on older 360 models?

This is important. I don't see myself getting one at all. I have the Reach slim model.

User Info: zillazero

zillazero
4 years ago#5
it's roughly 10" deep x 10.25 wide x 3" tall. Just under 3" tall.

The brick ( i was surprised there was a brick. Kinda bummed actually lol) is 6.75" x 2.75" x 2"
smaller than the original one and MUCH lighter.

No touch sensitive buttons. Gotta push them like the old one(s).

I like it. It is VERY quiet.
"XBOX - Turn on PS4"

User Info: Lucha_Villa

Lucha_Villa
4 years ago#6
zillazero posted...
it's roughly 10" deep x 10.25 wide x 3" tall. Just under 3" tall.

The brick ( i was surprised there was a brick. Kinda bummed actually lol) is 6.75" x 2.75" x 2"
smaller than the original one and MUCH lighter.

No touch sensitive buttons. Gotta push them like the old one(s).

I like it. It is VERY quiet.

I'd want a different color scheme. An all-black entertainment system isn't what I want. Preferably white.

What's the wattage?

User Info: C810

C810
4 years ago#7
Lucha_Villa posted...
josh924 posted...

This is important. I don't see myself getting one at all. I have the Reach slim model.

Reach model brothers! Whoop! Best 360 design ever, in my opinion. Vastly better than the Halo 4 variant.

Back on topic, thanks for posting this info TC. I've been debating about whether or not to save up quick for another Slim S or take my time and buy an E. Looks like I'll really pinch pennies to get the S based on this and other info I've gotten from this board. I'll probably still get the E at some point though since the S models will eventually run out and to have every iteration. It'll be a neat display in my future game room since I still have my original (dead) 360
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just picked up the 360 E console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived