This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good way to get back into gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Good way to get back into gaming?

User Info: bladeofice

bladeofice
3 years ago#1
So I feel like I've gotten out of gaming lately I have quite a few games but never want to play any of them and I'm unsure why a good example is Bioshock it's a good game and at first I was super excited but the story just seemed..slow to me (Most likely due to me stopping for around a month due to xbox issues) and I can never get around to finishing it the only game I have finished in quite a while is Dark Souls due to loving the gameplay and challenge so more to my point what's a good way to get myself more excited and want to play and finish games and what's a few good games I should look into preferably ones with a good story that pulls you in so to speak

User Info: WoRkHoRsE23

WoRkHoRsE23
3 years ago#2
I had the exact same problem with Bioshock and just gave up on it. Must've re-started it like 5 times. Dead Space isn't too bad, not too great of a plot, but the action is pretty intense.
-Gamertag: Workhorse23

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: DecrepitMoron

DecrepitMoron
3 years ago#4
Nice sentence.

User Info: CaptainKickass_

CaptainKickass_
3 years ago#5
DecrepitMoron posted...
Nice sentence.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett

User Info: EvolutionaGames

EvolutionaGames
3 years ago#6
Anything except for Call Of Duty. ANYTHING.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#7
EvolutionaGames posted...
Anything except for Call Of Duty. ANYTHING.

What about Sneak King. Is that better than Call of Duty to you?
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Good way to get back into gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived