This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh goody Dragon age 3 is still in development for current gen systems.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Oh goody Dragon age 3 is still in development for current gen systems.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
3 years ago#11
I wonder if DA3 is going to read data from Dragon Age Origins, Awakening or DA2. If it does i will be getting it on 360 so all my games feel connected.

If it doesn't then i will probably get it on PS4.

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 years ago#12
SunDevil77 posted...
Why must every topic boil down to "I hate the Xbox One"?

Because the fewer people buy it the better.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#13
Halo_Forever posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Because the fewer people buy it the better.

Lol. You know MS are the s*** when people with the user name Halo_Forever are bashing their system.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
3 years ago#14
Arucard05 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Nintendo won next gen the moment that crazy blue f***** jumped into Smash.

Having a core gaming focused Nintendo leading the market again would be great. I hope to see it.

I wouldn't mind it, but I think they shot themselves in the foot with that tablet controller.

So now developers have to deal with a tablet, wiimotes, and a traditional controller that doesn't come packed in with the Wii U and that the majority of Wii U owners probably don't own. That's a recipe for failure right there.

Sometimes I really wish Nintendo would go software and handheld only, because I feel like their gimmicks (for lack of a better term) always hold their hardware back. They don't really try to take advantage of them and 3rd parties even less so.

User Info: DieMyBride

DieMyBride
3 years ago#15
CyricsServant posted...
Arucard05 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Nintendo won next gen the moment that crazy blue f***** jumped into Smash.

Having a core gaming focused Nintendo leading the market again would be great. I hope to see it.

I wouldn't mind it, but I think they shot themselves in the foot with that tablet controller.

So now developers have to deal with a tablet, wiimotes, and a traditional controller that doesn't come packed in with the Wii U and that the majority of Wii U owners probably don't own. That's a recipe for failure right there.

Sometimes I really wish Nintendo would go software and handheld only, because I feel like their gimmicks (for lack of a better term) always hold their hardware back. They don't really try to take advantage of them and 3rd parties even less so.

What's ironic is a lot of the games coming out, shown at E3 that won't be on Wii U, HAS tablet/smartphone integration.
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife

User Info: vgsrule

vgsrule
3 years ago#16
SunDevil77 posted...

It's relevant to the topic.

That's the reason he wants them for this generation.
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Oh goody Dragon age 3 is still in development for current gen systems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived