This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameStop Trade-Value for Xbox 360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GameStop Trade-Value for Xbox 360

User Info: nw63

nw63
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to go ahead and trade my 360 in and preorder the Xbox One. I'll be out of the country until late September so I won't have time to use my 360 and figured I might as well trade it in now while I'm still in the USA to avoid its price/value dropping.

Anyone have any idea of how much GameStop will give for it? It is the black model with the kinect, wireless controller, and a 250 GB hard drive that I bought separately
Don't ever give up

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#2
Probably like 150 base.

I know people aren't loaded, I'm certainly not, but one of my biggest regrets is trading in my old systems for a 360.

I suggest you just keep it and save up
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: C810

C810
3 years ago#3
glassghost0 posted...
Probably like 150 base.

I know people aren't loaded, I'm certainly not, but one of my biggest regrets is trading in my old systems for a 360.

I suggest you just keep it and save up

Probably around that. It might be a little different depending on their stock. But I suggest you keep it too. Since the Xbox One isn't backwards compatible, you'd have to sell all your games too because you couldn't play them. I think holding onto older consoles is a good idea so you can revisit old worlds you once loved
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs

User Info: grimmdaddy

grimmdaddy
3 years ago#4
What's it like being afraid to use a telephone?

User Info: APic

APic
3 years ago#5
grimmdaddy posted...

I don't know about you, but every gamestop I've ever been to has had the employees there tell me that they are not allowed to tell trade in values over the phone.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Stop reading this. Seriously, stop it.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#6
APic posted...
grimmdaddy posted...

I don't know about you, but every gamestop I've ever been to has had the employees there tell me that they are not allowed to tell trade in values over the phone.

i worked at gamestop for 5 years, we were lying to you out of laziness
Now playing-DCUO, Injustice GAU,Sacred Citadel
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Dragons Crown,PS4

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#7
$75
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique

nw63
3 years ago#8
grimmdaddy posted...

Lol I called the local gamestop before I posted this thread. They wouldn't quote me over the phone.

However, I went and sold my 360 for $160, kinect for $18, controller for $20, hard drive for $21, and a bunch of old games for a total of $387. Very happy with how it turned out
Don't ever give up

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
3 years ago#9
nw63 posted...
grimmdaddy posted...

Lol I called the local gamestop before I posted this thread. They wouldn't quote me over the phone.

However, I went and sold my 360 for $160, kinect for $18, controller for $20, hard drive for $21, and a bunch of old games for a total of $387. Very happy with how it turned out

Damn, thats not so bad actually!
Fear makes the wolf look bigger.

nw63
3 years ago#10
JascoD posted...
nw63 posted...
grimmdaddy posted...

Damn, thats not so bad actually!

I know. They had some crazy deal where I received $35 for any 7 games... And I had games dating back to when the. 360 first came out. It rally made me appreciate Gamestop tbh.

And I got a PS3 and The Last of Us... I couldn't help myself! I felt bad for "betraying" my loyalty to Microsoft and the Xbox so I went ahead and preordered the XB1 with the $101 I had left plus $200 of my ow cash. So I'll trade back the PS3 and The Last of Us when I properly finish it (3 playthroughs) and use that $150-$180 to pay off the majority of what's left for my XB1 preorder

I
Don't ever give up
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GameStop Trade-Value for Xbox 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived