This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh Bing Rewards, you so crazy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Oh Bing Rewards, you so crazy

User Info: Psyloshsr

Psyloshsr
4 years ago#1
Just cashed in a 1 month Gold code I got from Bing Rewards, and they credited me for 12 months. Freaking crazy man. It's like the other month when I got credited for an extra $200 on my electric bill and they never caught the error. I love when this stuff happens.
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
4 years ago#2
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#3
When I first started working I used to get $5.00 uniform allowance a week. One week they missed the decimal point though, and gave me $500!

But I'm too honest for my own good, so I told them. :(
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
4 years ago#4
VeryDarkSoul posted...
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job

Congratulations.

Now please, shut the hell up.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
4 years ago#5
VeryDarkSoul posted...

You make $30 an hour? Doing what?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#6
gabrius posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

Congratulations.

Now please, shut the hell up.

Job+Bing + more money.

More money =more stuff.

Stuff is good mayne.
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#7
When I first started working I used to get $5.00 uniform allowance a week. One week they missed the decimal point though, and gave me $500!

But I'm too honest for my own good, so I told them. :(

You're a good person.
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
(message deleted)

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#9
DarkSymbiote posted...

You're a good person.

I'm always honest because I figure karma will pay me back. Except it didn't when I needed it most.

A few years back I took my first ever paid holiday leave and my boss agreed to giving me the two weeks pay before I left. So I drove into work one morning, said goodbye to everyone, and picked up my paycheck for my 3 weeks pay.
Only to find out when I got home that my wallet had fallen out off my pocket.

A cop turned up at my house the next day to hand my wallet back after someone turned it in. Minus $2500 of course. :(
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#10
DarkSymbiote posted...

You're a good person.

I'm always honest because I figure karma will pay me back. Except it didn't when I needed it most.

A few years back I took my first ever paid holiday leave and my boss agreed to giving me the two weeks pay before I left. So I drove into work one morning, said goodbye to everyone, and picked up my paycheck for my 3 weeks pay.
Only to find out when I got home that my wallet had fallen out off my pocket.

A cop turned up at my house the next day to hand my wallet back after someone turned it in. Minus $2500 of course. :(

Wow, holy ****. Sorry to hear that, dude. That SUCKS.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
http://i.imgur.com/UzTVQwG.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Oh Bing Rewards, you so crazy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived