This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a game you THINK is great, but just can't play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a game you THINK is great, but just can't play

User Info: turtlecape

turtlecape
3 years ago#11
For me its gotta be red dead redemption great game really, but like others have said too big and long, to much to do. I like games with simpler structure, otherwise it doesn't hold my attention.
Gamertag: Chriscore0010
Psn: turtlecape

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#12
Borderlands and Left4Dead, both are great multiplayer games but suck a whole bunch played solo.

The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#13
darkhare posted...
Borderlands and Left4Dead, both are great multiplayer games but suck a whole bunch played solo.

Borderlands 1, yes, but the second was a blast. Even solo.
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#14
psychonauts, the music and sound effects add up to the worst audio experience of my life, not just my gaming life
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: kingwutugu

kingwutugu
3 years ago#15
League of Legends
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#16
Bioshock
The Price is Right, Don Mattrick, and a nuclear submarine all walk into a bar...

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
3 years ago#17
You think it's ok... then great. make up your mind menopause man.
Catherine.

With time, I realized I've been buying a lot of games that I'll never really enjoy, so now I don't buy these type of games anymore. No point owning a zillion games you won't ever play. Video Games will be DD eventually.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#18
oasisbeyond posted...
Video Games will be DD eventually.

I think that eventuality is further out than a lot of people think.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#19
oasisbeyond posted...
You think it's ok... then great. make up your mind menopause man.
Catherine.

With time, I realized I've been buying a lot of games that I'll never really enjoy, so now I don't buy these type of games anymore. No point owning a zillion games you won't ever play. Video Games will be DD eventually.

Bold part. I went from buying around two dozen games a year (and sometimes more) thatni ended up hardly playing, to just three so far this year, with two more planned purchases.
The Price is Right, Don Mattrick, and a nuclear submarine all walk into a bar...

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
3 years ago#20
Dark Souls. I LOVE the art design and atmosphere, and the gameplay seems like it should be right up my alley. However I never pop it in because I don't feel like grinding or getting aggrevated.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a game you THINK is great, but just can't play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived