This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Describe your GOTY from a character perspective outside of the main protagonist.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Describe your GOTY from a character perspective outside of the main protagonist.

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#1
And let's see if we can guess it. I'll go first, whoever guesses it goes next, etc.

All I'm doing is minding my own business when I see this guy trying to throw a baseball at a couple on stage, I do the nobel thing and try to stop him, and I get my face smashed in.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it. Jack of Blades > All.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
3 years ago#2
Bioshock Infinite

I was out hunting for supplies when this crazy old guy started shooting at us.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#3
Arucard05 posted...
Bioshock Infinite

I was out hunting for supplies when this crazy old guy started shooting at us.

Last of Us?
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it. Jack of Blades > All.
(message deleted)

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#5
This is a cool idea for a topic but we should do it for games in general, not our GotY picks.

I'm requesting a do-over with a new topic!
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Describe your GOTY from a character perspective outside of the main protagonist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived