This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what have you purchased today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what have you purchased today?

User Info: Crystal_Hunter

Crystal_Hunter
4 years ago#31
Max Payne 3, since it was only on sale for today.

Also planning to buy Mass Effect, Bulletstorm, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Dragon Age: Origins.
Whatever...

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#32
Perfect Dark for $2

A lot of the games they offered I already have.
Bleh! Don't you just hate it when you play online, and you're paired up with a team full of Johnny's against a team full of Davids?

User Info: Rayze_Darr

Rayze_Darr
4 years ago#33
Some sun screen, since I had a shift outside today, as well as a Rockstar to keep me going. I also bought 2 donuts for breakfast. When I got home, I realized I was out of paper towels, so I bought a package of Bounty, and it was even on sale!
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428

User Info: DarkDragon456

DarkDragon456
4 years ago#34
1600 point card
Zod DLC
A new sport coat
A Workaholics T-shirt
A really cool beer glass
Protect your unicorn from Dolph Lundgren

User Info: PremiumChaos

PremiumChaos
4 years ago#35
Mass Effect and Far Cry 3. Wanted Borderlands 2 but I want to wait for the GOTY edition first. I also wanted Assassin's Creed III but I still want to play II, Brotherhood, and Revelations and I want to wait for II to be free(which may be December. :p)

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
4 years ago#36
Loved the original ME when it came out but can't ever see myself going back to the old gameplay mechanics now after playing ME2 and ME3.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18p4oblhv9c83gif/ku-xlarge.gif

User Info: Soggy13

Soggy13
4 years ago#37
Crysis
Dragon's Age: Origins
Murder Miners
Pirate's Booty for BL2
Level pack for BL2
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands 4$ PS3
and downloaded Battlefield 3 for free on PS+

It's too bad I didn't have more money to waste in games or I would have gotten the other Borderlands DLC, Prey, Divinity 2, and Assassins Creed 3 on Xbox. And would have gotten several more games in the Playstation Sale as well like Ratchet and Clank HD collection for $7.50.
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...

User Info: Afrotastic_J

Afrotastic_J
4 years ago#38
BL2. Already played the hell out of it, but the disc is with my brother.

Considering buying ME, because a friend has the disc for it. Also considering DA: Origins.

Also maybe AC3, but I'm not a big AC fan.
"I... am... KROGAN!" -- Urdnot Grunt

User Info: TheUndeadCrow

TheUndeadCrow
4 years ago#39
DieMyBride posted...
Nothing yet. Waiting on Forza Horizon's price. Will determine whether I wait for Dishonored next week.

I really hope it is $10 but that might be asking too much. I bought it for $15 on black friday last year and then sold it to gamestop for $40 (how could I pass up a $25 profit?) and now I want it again. Problem is I only got 900 or so points. I knew I shouldn't have got Sine Mora in last weeks sale!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what have you purchased today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived