This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should i get the walking dead series on pc or 360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should i get the walking dead series on pc or 360

User Info: Mindbend8er

Mindbend8er
4 years ago#1
which is better controls
game tag - mindbend8r

User Info: ZacTB

ZacTB
4 years ago#2
I have it for 360 and have had so many bugs/glitches, not sure about PC. I guess the control thing is up to you, I haven't heard of any complaints from people playing on 360 or PC in terms of the controls.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 years ago#3
PC.

cheaper(unless it comes up for less than $10 in the current xbl sale), everything else runs better than the 360 version and as for controls, if you don't like m/kb then plug in 360 controller.

also, too bad you missed it for like $5 along with a bunch of other telltale games a while ago but $10 is what it's going to be in a few days in the current amazon sale.
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
4 years ago#4
pc has the horrible save bug that defeats the whole game's purpose. 360 version runs like absolute garbage.

imo watch a playthrough on youtube since the gameplay is boring, glitchy garbage
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#5
I may be wrong but I think the PAL release on the 360 fixed the glitches.
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646

User Info: NauticalDisasta

NauticalDisasta
4 years ago#6
I played it on PC because it seems like a mouse/keyboard game. I watched a buddy play some of it on 360 and it just seemed awkward.
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should i get the walking dead series on pc or 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived