This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

multiplayer shooters are the most fun at release

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. multiplayer shooters are the most fun at release

User Info: NightRain

NightRain
4 years ago#11
Yes, it's fun to play just... for fun.
No need to try to get the best K/D ratio, be the MVP or something... just play without any stress.
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#12
zerooo0 posted...
Disagree, I still have as much fun playing BF3 now as I did when it released back in 2011. Same with Halo 4 when it released.

BF3 is freaking intolerable now, all I ever get is maps full of commander 100 teams that are ultra coordinated.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#13
I agree although I can't stand COD anymore at all. The gameplay is so stale it isn't even funny.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#14
I certainly felt this with Halo 4, when it released I had a good chance of doing well.

After a while when everyone goes beyond my plateux of learning and learns all the maps so they can kill me in 3 shots 5 seconds after I spawn I start having less fun.

Though tbh, I dislike multiplayer anyway. I get too competitive and pissy when I'm playing, especially if I'm losing consistently. Just puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the afternoon.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. multiplayer shooters are the most fun at release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived