The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Juarez:Gunslinger is the only FPS this generation that has real gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Call of Juarez:Gunslinger is the only FPS this generation that has real gameplay

User Info: Pwnostar

Pwnostar
3 years ago#11
M16Crowbar posted...
BTW dont listen to IGN's review. They tend to give lower scores to games that's not CoD.

They gave it a 7.5. The metascore for CoJ: Gunslinger is 76 for the Xbox 360 version. I'd say IGN was pretty damn accurate with their review this time.
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#12
Lol. Arma 2.
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: epictetus1216

epictetus1216
3 years ago#13
I played the demo. Fun game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Call of Juarez:Gunslinger is the only FPS this generation that has real gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived