This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 E

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 E

User Info: Raj2764

Raj2764
4 years ago#1
what is this i know this blongs on the anszwers section but i just want to know thnxs
Youtube Raj2764

User Info: Dagoth_Wit

Dagoth_Wit
4 years ago#2
New model 360. The slim is better from what I've read.
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
4 years ago#3
Think its the slim with made to look similar to the Xbox one.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
YouTube.com/#/accursedvenom

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 years ago#4
Itz da slim, but wif less features from wat I has heard, you iz better off buyin da slim.
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.

User Info: C810

C810
4 years ago#5
kingbahamut83 posted...
Think its the slim with made to look similar to the Xbox one.

Mostly true, but like Dagoth said, the S model is better. The S model has an additional USB port in the back, a Toslink port, supports VGA, component, and S video, and has touch buttons. The last thing might not matter to you, but the extra ports on the S give it way more value than the E
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs

User Info: Raj2764

Raj2764
4 years ago#6
if i can be blunt i honestly hate xbox i just wanted to know and thank you for telling me i used to have a xbox and it broke then i got a new 1 it broke so i got a ps3...
Youtube Raj2764

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
Raj2764 posted...
if i can be blunt i honestly hate xbox i just wanted to know and thank you for telling me i used to have a xbox and it broke then i got a new 1 it broke so i got a ps3...

Board User Information
User Name Raj2764
User ID 6773132
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Ratlank02R

Ratlank02R
4 years ago#8
I don't understand the point of this new model. It has less stuff and looks uglier.
Do not say RPG games. The word "games" is redundant when preceded by "RPG".

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
4 years ago#9
I agree the E model looks ridiculous. I didn't read much about it when they announced it so I didn't know they took stuff out...did they drop the price to match less features? Have a feeling they didn't. I'll stick with my slim.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
YouTube.com/#/accursedvenom

User Info: NickDrake

NickDrake
4 years ago#10
I'd be interested in the E model had they dropped the price $50. I don't really use any of those extra ports and I actually like the look of it.
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 E

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived