This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GonD versions of Oblivion and Fallout work with GOTY versions content discs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GonD versions of Oblivion and Fallout work with GOTY versions content discs?

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
4 years ago#1
Long story short I sold my GOTY versions of Oblivion and FO3 a long time ago because I couldn't get into it, but now I'm thinking of getting back into one of them. Low and behold I find out I still have the DLC content from the discs on my HDD. Apparently I forgot to clear it off. Now I'm wondering if I were to purchase the GonD versions of one of these games would that content register and would I still be able to play it?
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18p4oblhv9c83gif/ku-xlarge.gif

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Yup. Downloaded Borderlands 2 off GoD and gave my brother my physical copy. All my DLC is working on the GoD version. Same should apply to your situation
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GonD versions of Oblivion and Fallout work with GOTY versions content discs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived