This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 4 disc 2 help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Forza 4 disc 2 help!

User Info: Milwaukee_Rush

Milwaukee_Rush
3 years ago#1
I just bought Forza 4. When I insert disc 2 is tells me to insert disc one. When I'm in Disc 1 I don't have the option on the main menu to install disc two on the far right. What am I doing wrong? I have disc one installed and still nothing popped up. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
3 years ago#2
If I recall it doesn't request disc 2 until you go to buy a car stored on it. It will then ask you to put it in the system. I also believe it will then give you the option of either installing the single car or the entire disc.
JascoD~ He said black ops 2, not Battlefield 3. CoD can be played at the same time you're making a sandwich.

User Info: mike468

mike468
3 years ago#3
It may be due to the fact that you have disk one already installed. If I recall, when you first start up the game and go through the initial set-up and select new campaign it will ask you to install the second disk for the cars.
gamertag: Kabal31082

User Info: BrazenMD

BrazenMD
3 years ago#4
I installed both disks, no problem.

User Info: Milwaukee_Rush

Milwaukee_Rush
3 years ago#5
Well, thank you for the help. Upon further inspection, the first disc is the essentials edition while the second disc isn't. I bought this from Amazon supposedly "new" and this is what happened...
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Forza 4 disc 2 help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived