This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which do you prefer in your games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. which do you prefer in your games?

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
4 years ago#41
CaIiber345 posted...
legendxmyth posted...
The perfect example for me is Red Faction: Guerrilla. I played it about 1-2 years ago, and I do not remember the characters name or face. All I remember about the story was that it took place on Mars.

However, I remember exactly how to take apart a building the fastest way with the sledgehammer.

This game still sits in my backlog. I must get to it soon.

You and me both Cal. It still glares at me accusingly from my shelf. I keep saying "I'll get around to you again, really I will".

I get the feeling it's not believing me anymore...Giving that shiny new copy of Farcry 3 I just picked up the evil eye......And getting angry in that sledgehammer kinda way....<shudder>
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child

User Info: TGAkuma

TGAkuma
4 years ago#42
Depends on the game. Something like Ninja Gaiden or Halo then gameplay is important. RPGS then story is important to me. Pretty much every RPG I recommend is because I think the story is great.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. which do you prefer in your games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived