This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did your multiple consoles ownership start with the 16-bit consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Did your multiple consoles ownership start with the 16-bit consoles?

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
3 years ago#21
SepticFlesh posted...
Started with an Atari 2600 and Intellivision.

This is my answer, as well. I've usually had multiple consoles at once, except during the famed SNES/Genesis era. I only had the Genesis then. In retrospect it's pretty weird that I never felt the need to have an SNES.
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.

User Info: DyingPancake

DyingPancake
3 years ago#22
Last gen was the only time I ever had all the consoles from a generation (unless you count a hand me down playstation. My friends and I pretty much stuck to the N64 )

It was such a waste and took up too much room. Now I only stick to one console. I may miss a few awesome games, but its not a big deal
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2

User Info: videogameking33

videogameking33
3 years ago#23
Since 8-bit
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 (360), Last of Us (PS3), AC: NL (3DS)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29

User Info: _ChunksTM_

_ChunksTM_
3 years ago#24
Yes, for me it started with 16-bit. This is probably because around this time I was 15-16 years old, and I got my first job. So, I had some disposable income to spare.
Peace through tyranny.
http://i.imgur.com/Wfd8BBf.gif

User Info: TSROCKS

TSROCKS
3 years ago#25
TC did not have an N64 or a Playstation 1? I'm so sorry.
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Alex898

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#26
Been playing since I was given an Atari 2600, but it wasn't until this gen that I had more then 1 console in my home at a time. Each new gen I'd sell my old console in order to pay for the next gen console. Although there were a few stolen and broken consoles in between.

I guess having kids and getting hitched is what it did it because now we have a Wii, WiiU, two 360s, a PS2, a N64, and my old Sega Genesis tucked away.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Did your multiple consoles ownership start with the 16-bit consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived