This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dishonored $19.99 - Games on Demand

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dishonored $19.99 - Games on Demand

User Info: Moss_27

Moss_27
4 years ago#1
I didn't see a topic about it, but this seems like a great price. I went to purchase it with my MS points online and it was only charging 1360 MS pts..which comes out to $17.00! I'll take it! I am in Canada if it makes a difference. Did anyone get it for less than $19.99?

I bought the retail copy for just under $30 a month ago but never got to playing it yet..hopefully I can sell it and just stick with this version.
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |

User Info: knives out

knives out
4 years ago#2
great game.
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".

User Info: _LordAndSavior

_LordAndSavior
4 years ago#3
Probably gonna save up Bing points to buy it now.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
4 years ago#4
Great game, criminally short however.

I hope to see a sequel of some kind in an actual open world.
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 years ago#5
Pacman2dx posted...
Great game, criminally short however.

I'm doing my first run in stealth with no kills, and it does not feel like a short game. Short to me is 5-7 hours. After, I'll do a high chaos run too.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: JJrooot

JJrooot
4 years ago#6
Is it gunna be $19.99 for awhile? or is it a sale?

I've been wanting to pick it up for the longest time.
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614

User Info: TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot
4 years ago#7
I'm tempted by this. Have over 8k points I want to spend before the conversion to dollars. But I typically don't spend more than $10 or $15 for a game anymore due to my enormous backlog and lack of time to play anyway. Decisions, decisions....

User Info: kat_14_

kat_14_
4 years ago#8
Moss_27 posted...
I went to purchase it with my MS points online and it was only charging 1360 MS pts..which comes out to $17.00! I'll take it! I am in Canada if it makes a difference.

I've noticed this with all games lately in Canada, they all seem to be a few dollars worth of points less than expected. I think it may be due to the fact that points cost more money here in Canada than they do in the states I believe. But when I try to buy all my points during sales/deals, I'm definitely not complaining! :-)

User Info: joelanator0492

joelanator0492
4 years ago#9
I bought this game for full price on day one and I don't regret it. At $20, it's a steal.
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins
FC: 4613-6931-3000

User Info: kat_14_

kat_14_
4 years ago#10
joelanator0492 posted...
I bought this game for full price on day one and I don't regret it. At $20, it's a steal.

Agreed. First game I've ever started a second playthrough in the same session as beating it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dishonored $19.99 - Games on Demand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived