This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here with Gamerscore NOT ending with a 5 or 0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here with Gamerscore NOT ending with a 5 or 0?

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#21
Orange Box threw me off originally, I finally fixed it with DJ Hero 2, bought the Orange Box again and fixed it by getting the odd achievement

Stupid Singing Vortigaunt

Now DJ Hero 2 and Goldeneye 007 Reloaded are messing me up but I don't really care now. Just wanted to hit the 100,000 mark dead on, and I did
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 years ago#22
141682 reporting in. I'm actually looking to get that back on track because after looking through my games I realized it got off YEARS ago. Feel like I should just do something quick to get it even again since it's stayed that way for this long.
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
4 years ago#23

This is due to playing FFXIII-2, which I really should get back to. The achievement called "No Retreat" which gives you 16 GS...
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: CaffineRush

CaffineRush
4 years ago#24
54202 here
I wish you could know youre in the good ol days before you leave them. -Andy Bernard,

User Info: RoastGuider

RoastGuider
4 years ago#25
Lapanui posted...

This is due to playing FFXIII-2, which I really should get back to. The achievement called "No Retreat" which gives you 16 GS...

I'm on 69138, and FFXIII-2 is also the culprit (but the one I need is "Serendipitous" for 12G).
Really need to finish this before Lightning returns...
I think George Lucas may have misunderstood what was meant when people complained his characters were two dimensional.

User Info: LTferret

LTferret
4 years ago#26
Ghost Recon messed it up for me way back in 06
Why do people run from me?

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
4 years ago#27
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61125

This may help some of you.
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Less complaining + more practice = better player

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#28
RoastGuider posted...
Lapanui posted...

I'm on 69138, and FFXIII-2 is also the culprit (but the one I need is "Serendipitous" for 12G).
Really need to finish this before Lightning returns...

FFXIII-2 was also the reason my gamerscore ended in a number other than a 5 or 0. Then about a month ago, I picked the game back up and got rest of the achievements that I neglected the first time around. It wasn't as annoying as I thought it was going to be.

User Info: rttn

rttn
4 years ago#29
35,977 currently
GT: rttnCRAFT
Banana's!? In PAJAMA'S!?!? THEIR COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!!!

User Info: nableet

nableet
4 years ago#30

FIFA 09 did it to me, iirc.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here with Gamerscore NOT ending with a 5 or 0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived