This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I change an email adress associated with my primary xbox live gamertag?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can I change an email adress associated with my primary xbox live gamertag?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 years ago#11
continued:

The e-mail address associated with your throw away account should now be free since it is associated with a new e-mail address. You can now log into your main account (the one with the e-mail address that doesn't work anymore), and you can change the e-mail address associated with that account to the e-mail address that was associated with the throw away account.

It sounds complicated, but if you think about if for a few minutes you'll understand. In the end you should have 3 accounts

- One that you used for moving purposes
- Your main account, which should now be on the throw away account
- The throw away account, which should be on the account that you created for moving purposes

I think you need may need to wait 30 days to make this switch since you need a password sent to an e-mail address that isn't associated with the main user. It's a rule that they have for security. I just went through all of this exactly the same as your situation (if i'm understanding your situation correctly).

User Info: B1g_Clown

B1g_Clown
3 years ago#12
Thanks for the post hucast. And yeah ill give them a call again tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can I change an email adress associated with my primary xbox live gamertag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived