This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect 2 Disc 2 "Unreadable"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Mass Effect 2 Disc 2 "Unreadable"

User Info: JayB450

JayB450
3 years ago#1
So I am playing through the Mass Effect series again, and I play through the first game no problem, and the first disc of ME2 runs perfectly, but once I get to disc 2 when I try to go to Illium a message saying the disc is unreadable pops up. I checked the disc it was perfectly clean, not a scratch on it, I cleaned it anyway to be sure, still didn't work, I tried clearing the system cache, as that sometimes fixes issues with the 360, still didn't work, I also tried putting my xbox horizontally for better ventilation, again still did not work, I am starting to wonder if it's my xbox's disc drive, because I have played through ME2 many times with no issues whatsoever. My 360 is also the slim model, and I have only had my it for about 2 and a half years, so I really hope the disc drive isn't breaking already. If anyone knows whats going on, or how I can fix it please let me know.
That's Just AWESOME
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Mass Effect 2 Disc 2 "Unreadable"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived