This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buying (another) Xbox 360...refurbished Slim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Buying (another) Xbox 360...refurbished Slim?

User Info: Mrbl0nde000

Mrbl0nde000
3 years ago#1
Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some advice on buying an Xbox 360.

I previously bought a refurbished original (white) Xbox from Gamestop and it came with a 20 GB hard drive. After about two years, it got the red ring and because I can't seem to fix it I am going to purchase another one. I plan on getting Battlefield 4 and GTA V when they come out, so I will also be purchasing a bigger hard drive. Hopefully this will be my last Xbox that I have to buy.

My options are pretty much between buying a new Xbox 360 Slim and a new hard drive from like Best Buy or something, or trying my hand at another refurbished Xbox, but this time get a refurbished Slim and get a refurbished hard drive.

Basically, is it worth spending like $50 - $75 less for a refurbished Xbox Slim and refurbished hard drive (assuming I can find them that is).

Also, Amazon is currently showing a year of Xbox Live at $46. If anyone knows where I can find cheaper I would be very grateful.
"Wanna grow up to be, be a debaser..."

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#2
It's worth spending $50-$75 more to not buy a used console

12 months of Gold - $37.99 on Newegg right now (via Ebay)
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Buying (another) Xbox 360...refurbished Slim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived