This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BF3 seriously laggy today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. BF3 seriously laggy today?

User Info: eLiTeRiChxUK

eLiTeRiChxUK
4 years ago#1
Is every server you join today seriously laggy or is it just mine?

They have been going between 3 and 5 bars on the ping but even one with full l lag to hell.
GT: One Called Rich

User Info: gudaman

gudaman
4 years ago#2
maybe lag caused by hot-fixes? are you using party chat? maybe your bandwidth is being eaten by Netflix if anyone is using it currently?
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.

eLiTeRiChxUK
4 years ago#3
All that i have running is the Xbox and my laptop just on facebook and gamefaqs... not sure how to check bandwidth though

eLiTeRiChxUK
4 years ago#4
Think i found my problem, i was seeding 5 downloads... so im guessing that can hog someone of the bandwidth?

User Info: gudaman

gudaman
4 years ago#5
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...
Think i found my problem, i was seeding 5 downloads... so im guessing that can hog someone of the bandwidth?

yeah, torrents can eat a lot of bandwidth...

Since your seeding, I have to ask, completely off topic, have you played Rogue Legacy?
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.

User Info: MangorushXIII

MangorushXIII
4 years ago#6
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...

Pretty much.
Live: Mangorush V
PSN: MangorushV

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
4 years ago#7
...and so is "Gears of War 3", "Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City", and "Castlevania: Harmony of Despair". So I'll just play single-player stuff until it's time to go to work.

Last night, my content would not load in the "Download History". And games I bought were showing a purchase amount rather than "download now".
PSN ID: Jim_Berry, Xbox 360: KKA OMEGA Jim
Anticipating arrival of "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" 8/27/13. {Excitement!} {Can I have it!?}
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. BF3 seriously laggy today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived