This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I signed-in today and it required my email and password for security

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I signed-in today and it required my email and password for security

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#1
Lately, I used VPN to download some games.
Today, I signed in and they asked me to add email and password for security, when I add my email and password it said either one is wrong. And I don't have Live Membership using that account but that email I'm using for Live, I signed in via web and it's correct.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 years ago#2
You probably have to update your security proofs. I had to change my email and password to fix this problem.
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#3
KID VID posted...
You probably have to update your security proofs. I had to change my email and password to fix this problem.

So, it was just an update info!?

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
4 years ago#4
Ive been getting this for about a month. I just push be to cancel everything then resign in and I bypass it. Might not be a smart thing to do but eh.
Nier = Worse game of all time. Worse then ET, Superman 64, Haze and any crappy game ive ever attempted to make using an outdated version of RPG maker.

User Info: Hillbilly_Smurf

Hillbilly_Smurf
4 years ago#5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhv8uOi8-Os
Not changing this sig until people stop posting their favorite teams record in their sig, as if we don't have access to ESPN and give a flyin' ****.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I signed-in today and it required my email and password for security

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived