This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first game online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your first game online?

User Info: WIERDJACK

WIERDJACK
3 years ago#1
Mario Kart
DO NOT SEE THIS PIC----->http://tinyurl.com/highgamerscore Funny right?

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#2
PSO on DC

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#3
CHU CHU ROCKET

My rocket is full of mice and yours, well, it's going to be seeing a lot of cats...
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: grimmdaddy

grimmdaddy
3 years ago#4
HELZERO posted...
PSO on DC

Same, I don't know what it was about that game but it was great.

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#5
Quake 2 on PC.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
3 years ago#6
TheBlueStig posted...
Quake 2 on PC.

This for me too I believe. It's been so long. It was either this or Unreal I can't remember.

First console game was Q3 Arena on the Dreamcast.

First online game on Xbox 360 was GoW.
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Less complaining + more practice = better player

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
3 years ago#7
PSO (I was on a 26.8kbps modem, though, so I only got to "enjoy" it for one day, before giving up due to all the disconnections, and not being able to play it online). Given that the copy I was playing on Dreamcast belonged to a friend, I never bothered with PSO again, until recently, when I started half-heartedly playing the Gamecube version of PSO I+II Plus. It's a fun enough game... but I've been spoiled with PSU and Portable 1, 2 and Infinity.

Team Fortress 2 (on 360, through Orange Box) was my first ~true~ online multiplayer experience that I could enjoy. I racked up over a thousand hours on it. I even made a few long-lasting friends there, which led me into my next (and last) MMORPG console game...

...Phantasy Star Universe. I started on the demo (played it for over a year, with a few TF2 buddies, before finally going to the real servers). I invested some-where in the neighborhood of three-thousand hours, before I got tired of how Sega treated us paying customers. But it was still a fun game (enough so that I play AotI on my PS2, all three portable games, and occasionally pop onto Offline Mode for the 360).

Since I'm not sure, specifically, what constitutes a real "first game online" experience, I've covered all three experiences. I hope that's okay.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
3 years ago#8
It makes me sad that we won't get PSO2, i'm very mad. One of my long time awaited games, nope not coming to the US. This is afters i poured 100's of hours into the DC,GC,XboX,PC versions of PSO yes each. Then poured another few 100 into PSU.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: Ratlank02R

Ratlank02R
3 years ago#9
Modern Warfare 2. It wasn't a great experience.
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
17/07/2013 - the day I took the place of Winternova.

User Info: NL_DeeF

NL_DeeF
3 years ago#10
Probably the first Forza on the original Xbox, played it over Xlink which used the system link option to play online, never really was a pc gamer.
AFC Ajax
foebele
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your first game online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived