This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Game coming out so Far

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Game coming out so Far

User Info: rickyrome

rickyrome
4 years ago#1
I want to know your Idea of the best 360 game coming out...im thinking about getting some 2k14 and saint row and GTA Aswell .....WYD think?
I Have More Fun with games than your girl did with u in bed.

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
4 years ago#2
Are you asking for what upcoming games should be on your radar cuz they likely will be pretty great?

Rayman Legends

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 years ago#3
This guy's mastery of English + signature crack me up. I just picture one of those funny immigrants
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman

User Info: IWU

IWU
4 years ago#4
I'm getting Diablo III in about a month, after that I have nothing in the horizon.
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
4 years ago#5
A few games that i'm looking forward to are Killer is Dead, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Batman Arkham Origins.
Dertbag Clothing

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
4 years ago#6
For me right now:

Diablo 3
Killer Is Dead

maybe GTAV most likely.

otherwise I'm knocking out my backlog and waiting for Xbox One
Do you like beer?
https://www.facebook.com/WvBeerGuide

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#7
Hambodias posted...
A few games that i'm looking forward to are Killer is Dead, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Batman Arkham Origins.

Those are the games I am interested in too, I am also curious about Saints Row 4 and Watch Dogs.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#8
Right now? Watchdogs, by far. Hpe they have some skrillex , nero, or some above & beyond soundtracks while driving. Would be nice. Or since it's Chicago, some deep house?
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *

User Info: baueris24

baueris24
4 years ago#9
Grand Theft Auto 5 is the main game I'm looking forward to. Also South Park: The Stick of Truth.

User Info: Vanguard666

Vanguard666
4 years ago#10
natevines posted...
This guy's mastery of English + signature crack me up. I just picture one of those funny immigrants

so if he is a 'funny immigrant' imagine how dumb you would also sound if you were to speak his language
GT: Fulcrum82
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Game coming out so Far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived