This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DuckTales is a day 1 purchase! 9.5/10 (Potential spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DuckTales is a day 1 purchase! 9.5/10 (Potential spoiler)

User Info: JKSonic

JKSonic
3 years ago#51
knightimex posted...
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
Lol@ all of these new school kids getting their asses handed to them by a nes game.

I'm seriously shocked that people are having an issue with the Pogo or controls in general.

When I played the original with my Xbox controller I definitely had issues with the controls...and it had nothing to do with my skill level as I beat the game countless times back in the day. Issue I have is the d-pad just sucks.

No, you just suck.

I just finished this game with the Xbox controller with zero issues.
Same as the original.

With the D-pad + hard pogo, on normal.
Get better.

Maybe since I play old school games all the time I'm blind to see the simple things people are having issues with.

Funny because when I played the original my controller randomly decided to do what it wants just like IT DOES WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE GAME that uses the d-pad. Shoot, even in menus when I push a button on the d-pad it's more of a suggestion to the controller than a command.

I don't suck, I was able to beat the game essentially at will on the NES... All hail KM though, king of the d-pad!
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#52
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
Lol@ all of these new school kids getting their asses handed to them by a nes game.

I'm seriously shocked that people are having an issue with the Pogo or controls in general.

When I played the original with my Xbox controller I definitely had issues with the controls...and it had nothing to do with my skill level as I beat the game countless times back in the day. Issue I have is the d-pad just sucks.

No, you just suck.

I just finished this game with the Xbox controller with zero issues.
Same as the original.

With the D-pad + hard pogo, on normal.
Get better.

Maybe since I play old school games all the time I'm blind to see the simple things people are having issues with.

Funny because when I played the original my controller randomly decided to do what it wants just like IT DOES WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE GAME that uses the d-pad. Shoot, even in menus when I push a button on the d-pad it's more of a suggestion to the controller than a command.

I don't suck, I was able to beat the game essentially at will on the NES... All hail KM though, king of the d-pad!

Time for a new controller my friend.
Next gen (Wii U, XB1, PS4) FTW!!!!

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#53
Ducktales is a pretty simple game compared to other NES games like Megaman, Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden. Ducktales remastered is pretty simple since every stage now has a bonus heart container, the bosses are a little more challenging but become simple once you learn the patterns.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 years ago#54
Fazeo13 posted...
Game is a paltry 2 hours long, no thanks another shameless cashcom money grab.

god of war is like 6 and that game was 50 dollars
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#55
D-d-d-d-danger watch behind you!
There's a stranger out to find you!
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DuckTales is a day 1 purchase! 9.5/10 (Potential spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived