This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry 3 Worth 40$?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3 Worth 40$?

User Info: Snoop Dog

Snoop Dog
4 years ago#1
It's price "dropped" apparently.
Bob Dylan is the best songwriter of all time and its really not that close

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#2
it was going for 20 at one point.......................
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: Dagoth_Wit

Dagoth_Wit
4 years ago#3
I liked it, but not enough to pay full price. I got my copy free when I upgraded my graphics card. I would wait for a sale.
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
4 years ago#4
You'll easily get your money's worth out of it. It's definitely the best game in the series so far and there's quite a bit to explore.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: LostNPhound

LostNPhound
4 years ago#5
It's been $20 several times, its $35 on amazon but personally I'd wait because amazon has had it sub $25 before. I probably wouldn't pay more then $25 new but if your itching for it you can pay $35 now.

Its a good game though, if your on the fence you good buy far cry 2 cheap and see if you're into it.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 years ago#6
I haven't played any of Far Cry 3, but from what I've seen of it and from what I've played of it, I prefer Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon more, and you don't need FC3 to play it. It's stand-alone.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#7
Ginsu Victim posted...
You'll easily get your money's worth out of it. It's definitely the best game in the series so far and there's quite a bit to explore.

FC2 was better. Guns felt better to use, it had more features, a more interesting environment, no annoying character to hear the entire time, and it felt bigger and with more of a sense of urgency. All FC3 had over FC2 was the audio wasn't distorted and Vaas was a good villain.
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.

User Info: LostNPhound

LostNPhound
4 years ago#8
Here's a $28 price thats active atm

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Far-Cry-3-for-Xbox-360/productID.253783900?ClickID=d2ommsmbt0ztyhb0c0tnsot0kmckccsw2hhx

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
4 years ago#9
Imo , not really. But if the price drops, yes.
Rent at least.

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
4 years ago#10
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Far-Cry-3-Xbox-360-New-and-Factory-Sealed-Free-Shipping-Xbox360-NTSC-/151105100707?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item232e90dba3

$27 right here.

Definitely a game you should have among your library.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3 Worth 40$?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived