This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lost Odyssey is the best JRPG of 360 console.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lost Odyssey is the best JRPG of 360 console.

User Info: ozran

ozran
4 years ago#31
LO is one game I really really REALLY wish would come to games on demand

I would buy the game again cause I never got to finish it but that fourth disc being in a paper sleeve bugs me to no end. especially since I heard you need to do something to it to get it to work.
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
4 years ago#32
Sometimes you get lucky with that paper sleeve situation, sometimes you don't. If you don't, and you know someone with a working disc, you can install it with their disc and play it with your disc.

It's never going to be Games on Demand though because multi-disc games are apparently impossible.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 years ago#33
Yes.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: ducklucky

ducklucky
4 years ago#34
I prefer Vesperia. I just like the battling in Vesperia more. Lost Odyssey is one of the few non Pokemon turnbased games I've enjoyed.
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217

User Info: Discern

Discern
4 years ago#35
LO is probably one of my favorite 360 games. I am waiting for some spare cash to afford ToV. Currently working on SO: TLH also, which I'm thoroughly enjoying.

Damn borderlands 2 keeps eating up my the though lol. Blue Dragon I enjoyed, my biggest gripe was the ending kind of ends adruptly. I thought there would be another like 3-5 hours until the end then you kind of fight the boss and that's it.

I own both FF 13s and they were alright but not any 90s FF quality. Didn't buy them for $60 so I felt I got my money's worth.

Through and through, JRPGs now a days don't stand out as much as the 8-bit and 16-bit era games did but I feel that if you really enjoy the type of games they are, you still will enjoy most of the titles now a days.
GT- Discern88

User Info: rockman11_z

rockman11_z
4 years ago#36
Every 360 should have a copy of Lost Odyssey because it is a magnificent game.
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#37
rockman11_z posted...

User Info: GrimKusanagi

GrimKusanagi
4 years ago#38
Xenobow posted...
rockman11_z posted...

I hate I missed it. I meant to get it but never did. Now I can't afford it lol.
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior

User Info: ozran

ozran
4 years ago#39
Jukain posted...
Sometimes you get lucky with that paper sleeve situation, sometimes you don't. If you don't, and you know someone with a working disc, you can install it with their disc and play it with your disc.

It's never going to be Games on Demand though because multi-disc games are apparently impossible.

LA Noire and Tales Of Vesperia are just a few examples of multi disc games coming to games on demand
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: Discern

Discern
4 years ago#40
GrimKusanagi posted...
Xenobow posted...
rockman11_z posted...

I hate I missed it. I meant to get it but never did. Now I can't afford it lol.

I picked it up used for $16 at GameStop like 8 months ago. Had it when it first came out but traded it in for something else.
GT- Discern88
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lost Odyssey is the best JRPG of 360 console.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived