This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox live rewards is back up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. xbox live rewards is back up

User Info: mabber_III

mabber_III
3 years ago#1
http://rewards.xbox.com/

5000 points is 5 dollars

there seems to be more options now, which is nice

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#2
Cool. Just had a look through, with the MyAchievements rewards, they've added another category. I will start from the bottom:

Contender: 3000 - 9999 GS
Every $10 spent, you get 50 Credits

Champion: 10000 - 24999
Every $10 spent, you get 100 Credits

Legend: 25000 - 74999
Every $10 spent, you get 200 Credits

Master: 75000+
Every $10 spent, you get 300 Credits

I better work on getting over 75k GS >.<
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#3
Might be thick here but...how do you get to anything?
How do you look at the punch cards? Or take a survey? Or.....*anything*. Seems the site is all information and no interactivity.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

mabber_III
3 years ago#4
Dragon Nexus posted...
Might be thick here but...how do you get to anything?
How do you look at the punch cards? Or take a survey? Or.....*anything*. Seems the site is all information and no interactivity.

go under my missions

I took a survey, but it's not showing up yet

it probably won't be fully functioning until September

Lapanui
3 years ago#5
I like how I can get 1000 Credits for playing a brand new game. I got Killer Is Dead on Thursday, so I will definitely be able to get those points easily. You have to play 10 hours of the new game.

I really like this part of the rewards actually. GTA V comes out in 17 days, so I will easily get 10 hours in that as well.

So each month, I will probably get 1250 points. This is not including any games or DLC I buy and get points back on.

mabber_III
3 years ago#6
Lapanui posted...
I like how I can get 1000 Credits for playing a brand new game. I got Killer Is Dead on Thursday, so I will definitely be able to get those points easily. You have to play 10 hours of the new game.

I really like this part of the rewards actually. GTA V comes out in 17 days, so I will easily get 10 hours in that as well.

So each month, I will probably get 1250 points. This is not including any games or DLC I buy and get points back on.

it's only for new disc games, tho

I don't buy games on disc anymore, and I always wait for the games price to lower

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#7
Those look fantastic. After so many anti-consumer moves lately, this is really promising.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

Lapanui
3 years ago#8
mabber_III posted...
Lapanui posted...

it's only for new disc games, tho

I don't buy games on disc anymore, and I always wait for the games price to lower

Digital is a lot more expensive in the UK than physical copies. I tend to buy one brand new game on release day a month, if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

If there are multiple games being released within that month and I really want them all, I usually only pick one. I like playing games, I have the money.

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
3 years ago#9
Lapanui posted...
if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

just know if you don't accrue the 10 hours played within 30 days of the release of the game you won't get the points.
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

Lapanui
3 years ago#10
Link43130 posted...
Lapanui posted...
if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

just know if you don't accrue the 10 hours played within 30 days of the release of the game you won't get the points.

Well if I get the game on release day, I could get 10 hours within 2 or 3 days...

I've already put 4 hours into Killer Is Dead, on weekdays I only play games after 6:30pm.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. xbox live rewards is back up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived