This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How far do you typically play a SP game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How far do you typically play a SP game?

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
3 years ago#11
Beat the game, and any achievements that look fun. I'm not going to grind out the campaign onyx medals in GoW3, for example. Then there are sp modes I will do repeatedly just because I like them.
SHUTUPPU ANDE EAT! TOO BAD NO BON APPETIT!

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
3 years ago#12
I would say, for most games, beat the story then move on, but certain games I will try to 100%, if it's either easy to or a game I really like, or in some cases, both
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#13
I try my best to get 1000/1000 or 100%. Again, I'm not some expert or someone with OCD who has to play one game until I get 100%.

I enjoy going for achievements, but my backlog is like 60+ games. Most of the games I am so close to completing the story... Two games come to mind where I am like one mission or something away from finishing it; Darksiders and Flashpoint: Red River. When I was playing Darksiders, I think AC3 came out and I moved onto that game... Can't remember what I jumped to when I was played Red River...
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: grimmdaddy

grimmdaddy
3 years ago#14
Other: I treat them like movies, some I finish and never watch again and others I finish and watch constantly
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How far do you typically play a SP game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived