This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just finished Bioshock for the first time... Wow.... *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just finished Bioshock for the first time... Wow.... *SPOILERS*

User Info: Bac0n01

Bac0n01
4 years ago#1
That game was simply amazing. Best world I have ever seen in a video game.the plot twist literally made my jaw drop. The gameplay was excellent, and blended with the story better than any other game I have ever played. Truly the best game this generation. I can't stop thinking about it. No idea how I've let this one pass me by for so many years, but that was a terrible mistake. After Skyrim, it's on to Bio 2, then Infinite.
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree:

User Info: overlordlaharl0

overlordlaharl0
4 years ago#2
I read this after reading another post saying it was garbage lol. Damn i hate people sometimes. But yeah Loved this game.
Why can't Horror movies be like animes? Instead of running and screaming when seeing a demon, just wait a second and unleash your super power.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#3
Bioshock is a classic, every gamer should at least try it.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#4
my problem with games like this one is i seem to always get stuck somewhere or progress too slowly. then it just breaks up the story for me and ruins the whole game. not just talking bioshock but shooter/actiony games in general. the only ones ive enjoyed were ones with no story at all really...like borederlands.
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#5
Nice job on making it until now without seeing spoilers. Don't know how you did that
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
4 years ago#6
i didn't really enjoy it as much as everyone else, but i can see why it is so praised.

I'm thinking about picking up bioshock infinite.
Dertbag Clothing

User Info: Bac0n01

Bac0n01
4 years ago#7
glassghost0 posted...
Nice job on making it until now without seeing spoilers. Don't know how you did that

I have absolutely no idea.
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree:
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just finished Bioshock for the first time... Wow.... *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived