This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Change renewal option?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Change renewal option?

User Info: DivineFistOka

DivineFistOka
4 years ago#1
Attempting to pick up a month of gold (and only a month) so I can pick up the games for gold, free before it changes. Someone pointed out that if I register online with a credit card, I can get my first month free (here: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welcome-offer), but the issue is that it wants to set renewal to 'monthly', and I don't want a monthly renewal. How can I change this? I don't see the option on the page.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million voices cried out to say "Oh ****!!!".
Tri's servers booted people again. MH Tri - Chihiro

User Info: dmx2k1

dmx2k1
4 years ago#2
I turned auto renewal a year ago but I think you can change it after you've started it.
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v

User Info: DivineFistOka

DivineFistOka
4 years ago#3
Moot point, since after going through the 'sign up process' with that link I posted, it doesn't credit me with gold. Apparently, microsoft lies? Or does it normally take a while to qualify?
I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million voices cried out to say "Oh ****!!!".
Tri's servers booted people again. MH Tri - Chihiro

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360?search=auto+renewal
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Change renewal option?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived