This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flash Drive Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Flash Drive Question

User Info: minun73

minun73
4 years ago#1
Hey, my 250 GB HDD is filling up and I don't like deleting a bunch of my games so I was wondering if this hard drive below would work until I can get a 320 gb HDD. Thanks. :)

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Cruzer-Flash-Drive-SDCZ36-032G-AFFP/dp/B007JR532M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379209607&sr=8-1&keywords=32+gb+flash+drive

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#2
You can use two 32GB USB drives at once for 60ish GB of space.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.

User Info: minun73

minun73
4 years ago#3
TheBlueStig posted...
You can use two 32GB USB drives at once for 60ish GB of space.

I know that. Might get two. Thought it went without saying. Sorry if that sounds rude. :(

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#4
My 16 GB version of that drive has been performing great since they updated the 360 to allow flash drives. I imagine that drive would work fine as well. Get it and test it, if it doesn't then return it.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: dmx2k1

dmx2k1
4 years ago#5
I was just looking at one like that at work today lol. My younger bros are going to need it for gta and I hope the one I was eyeing works.
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v

User Info: GuillermoGage

GuillermoGage
4 years ago#6
dmx2k1 posted...
I was just looking at one like that at work today lol. My younger bros are going to need it for gta and I hope the one I was eyeing works.

The flash drive in that link ain't gonna remotely cut it for Grand Theft Auto V. Rockstar says that a write speed of 15mb/s is needed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Flash Drive Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived