This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This gen was dominated by two amazing voice actors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This gen was dominated by two amazing voice actors

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
Troy baker and Nolan North. The two if them have voiced acted in almost every big hit this console generation. I think both are talented, and I can't wait to see what characters they voice next!
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#2
And Jennifer Hale on the female side.

Interestingly enough, I felt both of the actors you mentioned gave their best performances in Naughty Dog games.
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
4 years ago#3
Oi! Don't you dare forget Laura Bailey, while talking about amazing voice actors/actresses!

And, Troy Baker is pretty amazing too. I enjoyed him in "Catherine"... which also had Laura Bailey (and Michelle Ruff) in it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra

User Info: StaricNight

StaricNight
4 years ago#4
Troy Baker... ugh Snow... Don't remind me of that crap, I hated that character with a passion, I wanted to see him die.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
4 years ago#5
Positives for Troy Baker: Booker DeWitt, Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Announcer
Negatives for Troy Baker: Tales of Vesperia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
4 years ago#6
Dwight Schultz . This guy seems to be everywhere, but he's always in the background because he never voices the main characters. Seemingly only generic npcs .

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#7
Ehh, Nolan North is overrated
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
4 years ago#8
VasDeferens posted...
Dwight Schultz . This guy seems to be everywhere, but he's always in the background because he never voices the main characters. Seemingly only generic npcs .

Captain H. M. Murdock!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

User Info: lordsofshadow

lordsofshadow
4 years ago#9
Troy Backer most overrated person in not just in relations to video games but in the field of voice acting . Nolan north on the other hand imo is a better voice actor but unfortunately He's typecast in generic white male lead most of the time .. :(

User Info: SkilzMC

SkilzMC
4 years ago#10
Booker Dewitt, a character who's only purpose was to read every sign out loud and then say, "huh."
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This gen was dominated by two amazing voice actors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived