This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was Skyrim your first Elder Scrolls game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Was Skyrim your first Elder Scrolls game?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
For me it was. I never was interested in the series, I thought Elder Scrolls games were PC type RPGs, which I can never get into. I know Oblivion was on 360, but didn't look good to me. I first saw the Skyrim trailer, and was blown away. The world, and gameplay looked interesting to me. I remember watching the E3 live gameplay, and saying if myself, "this is on Xbox 360"! I bought it on launch day, and was hooked instantly. I was addicted in exploring the vast world, and doing the story missions. Looking back, Skyrim was one of my favorite games this gen, and I hope the series stay on consoles, and I really want a sequel to Skyrim, not that MMO game coming out :)
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#2
Not even close.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
3 years ago#3
No, Morrowind on the original Xbox was. I thought it was a piece of **** at first when I rented it, took it back a day later. I decided to play it again a couple months down the road for some reason and that's when it just kind of "clicked" with me. Been a huge fan of the series ever since.
3DS FC: 2938-6382-9396

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#4
Morrowind was my first. I still have the Cliffracer nightmares.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
3 years ago#5
Yeah, it was. I'll go back to play the older games eventually. I do love Skyrim, though.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.

User Info: uthoria205

uthoria205
3 years ago#6
Morrowind
This Xbox360 fanboy is picking up a PS4 day one. MS can #dealwithit
http://raptr.com/Uthoria/games

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#7
Yes, Skyrim was my first Elder Scrolls game. As a fan of RPGs I somehow neglected to try out the series. I think it was because I always put it off saying I'd get to one after the next RPG I wanted to play...which became a never ending list.

Really enjoying the game after hundred of hours playing and still plenty more to do. I have to put it down every so often though or I'll never get to the other games I purchase.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 years ago#8
uthoria205 posted...
Morrowind
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.

User Info: corex3d

corex3d
3 years ago#9
Morrowind

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#10
Oblivion is better than Skyrim
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Was Skyrim your first Elder Scrolls game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived