This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so i got console banned; is my hard drive useless?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. so i got console banned; is my hard drive useless?

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
3 years ago#11
Why not just go with a PC where there's no lord and master watching over your every move - all too anxious to swing the banhammer should you dare attempt anything that undermines their authority?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 years ago#12
Grab a 4gig system and pop in your hard drive. Man these free games really are expensive for you guys. >_>
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
Have a mic but Sharks don't talk.

User Info: TehUnibonger

TehUnibonger
3 years ago#13
DaLagga posted...
Why not just go with a PC where there's no lord and master watching over your every move - all too anxious to swing the banhammer should you dare attempt anything that undermines their authority?

oh i am all pc after this gen brother, i guarantee you that. i'm only getting a new system bc my main account is still unbanned and it has toooons of games on it, worth much more than a cheap used xbox off craigslist.

as for the topic, i'm not going to use my old HD. simply because microsoft basically put a dupe copy of all 120+ of my games on this hd/console. all my digital games still work, and my account is not banned so i can just get a new xbox and have all those games on it; meanwhile selling this one which comes with 120+ games all pirated by MS themselves to someone who doesn't care about playing online.

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#14
If only games didn't need 9000 patches to work these days, I'd never sign in to live again.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
3 years ago#15
Just what exactly does a console ban entail? Does it just not let you sign on to xbox live?

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 years ago#16
DougEInstructor posted...
Just what exactly does a console ban entail? Does it just not let you sign on to xbox live?

Based on the info in this topic it seems getting a console ban can ruin your saves if you try to log into Live post-ban. I'd assume playing offline would mitigate this unless you log on to check your status. I could be talking rubbish though.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. so i got console banned; is my hard drive useless?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived