This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know of a place to trade points or a gold sub or something?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone know of a place to trade points or a gold sub or something?

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#1
I just went to Coinstar and put in $11.00 (I had $4.00 left over from a previous change dump). So I got $15 thinking I could at least buy a month of live. Turns out if you put up $15.00 it'll just open up the option to read about the $25 3 month card...

I can buy a $15 digital gift card for XBL, can I use that to buy a month or anything?
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#2
I hate thiiiis. Why can't they have a reasonable subscription... Netflix is like $8 a month.

Oh man...can't get Netflix on my TV, because its through my xcrate.

Hate Microsoft.
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: AikonMonk

AikonMonk
3 years ago#3
I only pay $2.98 per month. Seems okay to me. Oh well. Haters gonna hate.
GT: DEDLY CUKE

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#4
Well we all can't be so lucky! I'm just holding out for a PS4...or a PC, prolly PC.

User Info: AikonMonk

AikonMonk
3 years ago#5
Well, yes you can be so fortunate. In my 5 years of live, I have never paid more than $36 for a year. Ever. Plenty of people have paid less than that.
GT: DEDLY CUKE

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#6
I just want a month or two... so $15 seems fair. Bastards.

User Info: G2584

G2584
3 years ago#7
Check your PMs.
Let's share a tall cup of Jesus.

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#8
Well, last time I trust a stranger. Now I can't afford beer OR have Netflix. Life's just awful.

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#9
Does this beige box around his name mean I'm ignored now, or is it just my mind trying to make sense of everything.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone know of a place to trade points or a gold sub or something?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived