This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a well liked game by most that you just don't like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a well liked game by most that you just don't like?

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
4 years ago#61
Any turn based RPG
GT: DonShetland

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
4 years ago#62
I'm surprised so many people on here didn't like Dark Souls! I just got into it and love it! It's such a welcome change. I find most modern games way too easy.

I agree about Portal though. I liked the game and it's humor, but I think it's overrated. Even though I beat it, I had no desire to play the sequel. It was just ok.

Oh. Just remembered one. I didn't like Rayman Origins or Legends. Platformers are my favorite, but the graphics had way too much going on. It was all very pretty, but was also distracting. I wasn't crazy about the controls either.

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
4 years ago#63
Half Life 2, mediocre in every possible way

Minecraft, just the sight of that game makes me despise it

Halo
lPayneToTheMaxl

User Info: Gamerguy92

Gamerguy92
4 years ago#64
In general, Leagues of Legends. Doesn't entertain me. In terms of 360 games, Bioshock.
PowerFAQs ftw.

User Info: Melenator

Melenator
4 years ago#65
Minecraft, Final Fantasy games, Dark Souls (goddddd I hate it), and that's all I can think of.

Oh Ico, horrible game. Screw anyone who says it's art. Shadow of Colossus is good but Ico, ugh I hate thinking about it.

User Info: suikodenrules

suikodenrules
4 years ago#66
Kingdom Hearts

User Info: CRK44

CRK44
4 years ago#67
Oldskool_Rulez posted...
Almost all Sports and Racing games. I only enjoy the unrealistic ones, if that makes sense. (Games like NFL Blitz and Extreme-G)

NBA Jam? Haha, I agree.
GT: C IR IK B3AST (those are capital i's) Lvl ~80 Strider (innactive)
Alt: ceeR0K Lvl ~200 Ranger Alt: Liquid Bosselot Lvl ~150 Sorcerer

User Info: nodley

nodley
4 years ago#68
Ocarina of Time

User Info: namewitheld

namewitheld
4 years ago#69
The Mass Effect franchise. Too many reasons to state.

Dota is just a crappy Warcraft 3 mod. LoL is a child friendly clone of said crappy W3 mod.

Yup.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#70
Frozenx07 posted...
I'm surprised so many people on here didn't like Dark Souls! I just got into it and love it! It's such a welcome change. I find most modern games way too easy.

I think the issue for a lot of players is that DS isn't so much hard as it requires fairly deliberate play, which to a lot of gamers is just slow and boring. It reminds me a lot of games I played as a kid, where pausing to observe patterns was as much a part of entering every new screen as actually meeting the objectives. I liked it for that.

For me, Halo. Most sports games-- team sports, usually.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a well liked game by most that you just don't like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived