This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what is everyone's problem with GTA Online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what is everyone's problem with GTA Online?

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#11
Yup the game won't load everytime I try to start the first tutorial race mission. I keeps saying launching session and all I see is a frozen image of the LS buildings and hearing Soulwax FM playing. Meanwhile any button I hit does nothing with my only option being to dashboard.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile

User Info: DxZ99

DxZ99
3 years ago#12
Random Rollbacks for people who can actually play. I.E Buy a new house, fix up a few cars, have fun, take a break... come back and everything is reverted back to 2-4hrs ago. No cash refunded.
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#13
Finally got past the first race, now it won't load, I get stuck on a fuzzed-out screen of my character standing next to... something.

The patch apparently kills replaying missions for money, so everyone who hasn't got to play is going to be at a huge disadvantage to everyone who has. Hoping R* resets progress, although I suppose that's not fair either.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
3 years ago#14
Pretty disgusting and pathetically lazy of rockstar to release a game this broken. Had to rush it out before next gen consoles release i suppose.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So what is everyone's problem with GTA Online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived