This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those sticking with Xbox 360 when the Xbox One comes out...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. For those sticking with Xbox 360 when the Xbox One comes out...

User Info: Gary Stanton

Gary Stanton
3 years ago#41
levyjl1988 posted...
what game will make you go towards next gen?

Finishing my backlog will make me go next-gen. But with Gamefly selling games at $10-15 up to three months after day one release, I won't be going next-gen until Fall 2015. Hopefully.
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake

User Info: PunkMcThrust

PunkMcThrust
3 years ago#42
It'll take a ridiculous amount of sequels to cult classics to make me get an Xbone.

I'm getting a Wii U just for Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2. I'll stick with PC for anything else, forget about the next gen consoles.
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series

User Info: JayD186

JayD186
3 years ago#43
Fallout 4, Forza 5, TES VI, Fable IV
GT: jd9393

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#44
maybe Halo but probably not even that. I have a high end PC and can run most of anything on high/max.

I might get a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World. Who knows though, with the poor sales Bayonetta 2 is going to bring in, it may be ported, just like Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
3 years ago#45
Fallout 4, whenever it gets confirmed .

Although I don't plan to move to next gen for another 5 years or so, if Fallout 4 gets confirmation, that will bring me halfway to getting one . I'll still probably play it on PC first, but it'll definitely be one of my first Xbox One games .
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. For those sticking with Xbox 360 when the Xbox One comes out...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived