This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That account security message popped up again damn it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That account security message popped up again damn it

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
3 years ago#1
I put another securiiy code in hoping that it will finally go away, but it always comes back eventually. Anyway, I think this may have something to do with the fact that my original email address tied to my gamertag all these years was incorrect and I since corrected it with two new ones... but yet it still displays the incorrect email when I log-on to Xbox Live in the top right hand corner of the screen.

WHAT TO DO?

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#2
Crazy idea, change the assigned e-mail address in your account.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

Saxon
3 years ago#3
How?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#4
Good luck. I lost my gamertag of 8 years because I couldn't remember the login info and security questions(created in 2005)because I never used it. Microsoft support was about a useful as a paper bag full of hair.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#5
I like how people blame their own inability to keep their information up to date on anything other than themselves.

Anyway...
http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

Saxon
3 years ago#6
Did they lock you out from your account or something?

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
3 years ago#7
Relax people.

Saxon = Joke Account.

Nothing to see here

User Info: Mellerker38

Mellerker38
3 years ago#8
Microsoft need to change this login feature.I already lost 12 gamertag in 7 years since I first the bought thie xbxox 360.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#9
Dragon Nexus posted...
I like how people blame their own inability to keep their information up to date on anything other than themselves.

Anyway...
http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

This is 2013. There should always be another way to prove your identity to a company like Microsoft other than through an obsolete email account.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 years ago#10
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=JokeAccount
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That account security message popped up again damn it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived